Holiday season comes with two major changes in my fashion habits :
- I can finally wear the outfits that I love but that I judged too extravagant for work (if I did, it must really be way beyond extravagant).
- I can trade the “big handbag” I usually need to carry on all the work stuff for a cute, convenient mini-bag.
What a pleasure to let go of the weight of my everyday things (a purse full of useless loyalty cards, a makeup tote with dozens of products I don’t even use during the day, some snacks I won’t even think of when I’m hungry) and just take the essential. I know that a lot of you are having a very hard time trying to sort through your things, but I can swear it’s worth a try !
Whether you’re just going for a walk, a shopping trip, or going to a party, it feels so much better to “travel light”. If you are planning a night out for New Year’s Eve, you might as well need a mini bag to feel free all night long !
My favorites :
- Chloé – The brand is an expert in designing fashionista-heart-melting mini bags ! After the mini Drew, here is the Inez, a boho-chic mini bucket bag :
- Sézane – If you read my blog, you must have understood that I’m an unconditional lover of this brand : clothes, accessories, home decor, EVERYTHING is gorgeous. The iconic mini clark bag is a must-have (and it does come in several colors) :
- Furla : the perfect mini-bag shape, available in dozens of colors. Once you get one, you might get obsessed and dream about starting a collection :
- Coach : a touch of gold to light up your parties :
- G.Alaix : here is a talented young French label, just like the ones I like to discover through fashion blog readings and social media. Not too small, not too big, the Arno bag is a great alternative for those of you who still need some space :
- Amélie Pichard : if you wand to stand out, adopt this refreshing “croco bag” :
LIKED IT ? SPREAD THE WORD !